Choak Dee (Lucky) Dim Sum, started about 13 years ago in Thailand with 24 branches, have inked a deal with Myanmar’s Philip Tan President & CEO of Make IT Happen International Company Limited, to allow Philip to franchise Lucky Dim Sum in Myanmar, reports a Thai press Matichon. The first out-let will be opened in a few months. Matichon, said this will be the first Dim Sum restaurant in Myanmar. Lucky Dim Sum said it was also in negotiation to offer Master Franchise to firms in other ASEANcountries, including Laos and Cambodia. Luck Dim Sum is known in Thailand as having high quality Dim Sum at a market price. The out-lets is popular with the young middle-class crowd.
- Asian and Mexican food in the South? Hooray! (jen86holt.wordpress.com)
- Dim-sum brunch! (timesunion.com)
- Food in Penang (austinsmithf.wordpress.com)
- Tai Wu, Mr. Fong’s Restaurant (chowology.wordpress.com)
- Ladies market- Mong Kok (lilliemason45.wordpress.com)